Quick Photo Edting
Last updated: 1/05/2015
Information the Company Collects and Receives.
When you Use the Software & Services, we automatically collect and store the following types of information:
1. Technical Information. Certain technical information regarding your device, and your Use of the Software & Services and other third party software and applications installed on your device (the "Other Software"), including the type, name and version of operating system and Other Software including, without limitation, their interactions with the Software & Services, ISP (Internet Service Provider), location, Internet protocol (IP) address, anonymous user identifiers, device configuration and identifiers (IDFA (Identifier for Advertisers used in IOS), Advertising ID (Identifier for Advertisers used in Android) and the like), version of the Software & Services, and your configuration and settings of the Software & Services;
2. Usage Information. Certain usage related information regarding your use and interaction with your device, including the Software & Services and Other Software, such as when and how you Use the Software & Services and Other Software, how you use your internet browser and internet search related applications, the web pages you visit and the content you see, access and utilize on such web pages; for example, offerings and advertisements that you view, use and access, how you use them and your response to them, how frequently you use them, your search queries and the time and date of your searches;
3. Social Networks. Your interactions on social networks through the Software & Services;
4. Registration Related Information. Information you provide when you register for the Software & Services (if applicable), such as name, home or work addresses, e-mail address, telephone and fax numbers, birth date and gender;
5. Support Related Information. If you communicate with Us via our support section or via email, we may also collect your email address, name and any information voluntarily submitted by you in connection with such support (for example, your name, company name, and particular support query or request). Such information will only be used to provide you with support services and will not be connected with any other information collected from you on or through the Software & Services, including, any individual User ID (as defined below) generated or collected by us. When you Use the Software & Services, We automatically generate an anonymous internal user ID (which does not personally identify you), which is assigned to your use of the Software & Services (the "User ID") and may be combined with any of the above information.
How the Company Uses Your Information.
The Company uses the information it collects for analytical, business and operational purposes in the following ways:
1. to operate and update the Software & Services and provide you with existing and new functionality and features;
2. to improve and customize the Software & Services;
3. to provide you personalized content, including through the delivery of targeted interest-based advertisements from us or our partners;
4. to maintain and improve the quality and operation of the Software & Services;
5. to notify you of Software & Services updates;
6. to provide you with support and handle your complaints and/or feedback;
7. to take any action in case of a dispute involving you in connection with the Software & Services;
8. to enforce the terms and conditions applicable to the Software & Services and to prevent unlawful activities and misuse thereof;
9. to comply and satisfy any applicable law regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
Certain Software & Services may include and/or enable you to add Content to them. The Content may be in the form of apps, buttons, gadgets, links to third party advertisements, websites, products and services (including search services) as well as additional means that are provided to you by third parties (collectively, "Third Party Content and Services"). The use of such Third Party Content and Services is subject to their privacy policies. In addition, the Company provides such third parties with a large number of tools to enable them to create interesting and unique apps, buttons, and gadgets using the Company's platform. Some of these tools may give these third parties the ability to access, collect, store, and/or share your information - both your PII and non-personally identifiable information. In order to clarify, we do not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to such Third Party Content and Services and your access to any Third Party Content and Services is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the information contained and/or made available through, the practices of, or your use or inability to use such Third Party Content and Services. You expressly relieve us from any and all liability arising from your use of such Third Party Content and Services. We recommended that you read the terms, conditions and privacy policies of such Third Party Content and Services before using or accessing any of them.
You may also choose to activate additional features that provide you with the ability to update and use your favorite social networks directly from the Software & Services. During such activation, you will be asked to grant the Company permission to compile certain information from such social networks. This information may include friends or contact lists, notes, updates, and photos and may be used by the Company to customize the Content available to you through the Software & Services, suggest new features and Content that may be relevant to you or provide the Company with data for statistical purposes. The information you allow the Company to access is that which is presented to you when you choose to activate these features. Please see your social network provider policies for any questions or concerns. You may opt not to grant the Company access to your social network account(s) at any time by changing your social network settings or by not authorizing the Company's access thereto.
We ensure that we are not shared your personal information with any one else.
Our app uses permission for providing more functionallity to user (permissions like camera,contact book, read & write external storage, Microphone, Accounts, Phone etc.)
We do not share your data with anyone.
We are just providing you an functionallity for entertainment.
How to Contact the Company.
Thank you for using our apps. !